Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 54: Unwritten

My lola gave me a journal when I was already working. According to her, I was the only one among all her grandchildren who takes after her love of reading and writing. She said nothing could distract me when I am reading, which was so like her. However, I never get to write anything on the journal that she gave me. Then I bought another one, and just last Christmas my student Shaun gave me one too.

If only I could buy time. Then maybe one day I could just drag it out from my bedside table and just write, write, and write some more.

5 comments:

  1. Its so nice to have someone in the family who shares the same passion as yours. Its zero in our family. As in ewan ko saan nanggaling tong hilig ko magbasa dahil ako lang talaga dito ang nagbabasa. I don't think my brother ever finished a book in their entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saan nga ba nakakabili ng oras? Gusto kong bumili. Yung wholesale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dianne, sabi nga ng lola ko sa bahay lang namin sya nakakapagkwento ng kung ano ano na nabasa nya kasi nagdidiscussion talaga kami.

    @Faith, precisely. Minsan kahit rest day parang kulang pa din sa dami ng gusto kong gawin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had a journal in years til my brother got me one this year. I never realized how much I missed just scribbling nonsense in them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will really really try to write on one of them too.

    ReplyDelete