Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 56: My First Cross-Stitch


This is the first cross-stitch I've ever finished. I started with an angel though I never finished it. Then I started again with something about sunset. It was still on hold, which I plan to get into as soon as I have time (again). I'm proud of this one though.

At one point, I wondered what it would feel living in a cottage like this. No phone, no laptop, no Ipod, no electricity. Like living here would be miles away from civilization. If I could have trees, plants, and birds around me, I would live here. If I could have fresh air, I would. If I could have peace of mind, I could. What about you?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Galing mo sis. I finished a couple already pero not as complicated as yours.

    I could live in a cottage for like a day lol I cannot live without the city, favorite ko pa rin talaga ang city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cross-stitch sis! I made one na same din nito, cottage din na maraming flowers and all pero never ko napa-frame. Tagal na non.. Before that, I only made 2 and those were projects in high school pa. One was a basket of flowers and yung isa si Vincent ng Ghost Fighter. Yun kc yung time na sumikat ang Ghost Fighter although I've been a fan long before GMA 7 picked it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natry ko na nung college ako. I went to Nueva Ecija. That time walang electricity yung bayan na napuntahan ko. As in walang electricity, parang nilagtawan sila kasi yung susunod na bayan meron. Pero hindi naman mainit, sobrang lamig pa nga e. Tapos ang cellphone signal, isang area lang. Pagminove mo yung phone, wala na.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Joanne, may mga patterns pa ako dito na binibili ko lang pero di ko talaga sinisimulan. Kasi pending pa din si sunset. Yun talaga ang gusto ko matapos kasi nasimulan ko na. Maybe this summer tapusin ko.

    ReplyDelete