Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 61: Girls' Night Out


I met some friends today. It was pouring outside, unusual, since the day has been really sunny. I love having coffee with friends. This is the time when we get to relax and indulge ourselves with good food, amazing coffee, and endless conversation. We've decided to meet at least once a month so we can catch up with one another. One of them has been recently married so she was entertaining us about how married life for her was. 

I had an English Toffee Latte and a Tobleron Cream Cheese to go with it. The cream cheese was heavenly! I was so full because the slice was huge. I would think it was good for two people and I finished it in the 3 hours that we stayed in the coffee shop.

4 comments:

  1. Sis, saang coffee shop itong Tobleron Cream Cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dito sa Antipolo, Louisiannah's Coffee Bar. Parang grated na Tobleron yung toppings. E di ba I don't like Tobleron. It's a nice twist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... ang layo. May naalala ko sa isang coffee shop pero not sure kung CBTL ba yun or Starbucks, may tobleron din.

    ReplyDelete